Grand Hyatt at SFO
Enjoy luxurious rooms with stunning views of the Bay and airport through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Welcome to the on-Airport luxury hotel-the Grand Hyatt at SFO. Conveniently located at the entrance to SFO, the hotel may be easily accessed from all terminals by the AirTrain or by the road.
The hotel features:
- 351 soundproof guest rooms (including 22 suites)
- 14,435 square feet of meeting and event space
- Culinary options including:
- Quail & Crane restaurant (temporarily closed)
- Twin Crafts Bar (temporarily closed)
- Twin Crafts Market (open 24 hours and provides in-room dining)
- Grand Club (temporarily closed)
- 1,500-square-foot fitness center (temporarily closed)
- Yoga room and massage treatment room (temporarily closed)
- Specially curated art collection
- 215-space surface parking lot
- Lush native landscaping and green areas
For more information, or to make a reservation, visit The Grand Hyatt at SFO.
55 South McDonnell Road
San Francisco, CA 94128