SFO is open for business, but owing to current regulations and passenger volumes, a number of our concessions, services and amenities are operating with reduced hours or unavailable.
- Dining - Food and drinks are available in all terminals. View our list of open restaurants.
- Shopping - Newsstands and select specialty retail stores are open. As many stores that guests are accustomed to finding at SFO are temporarily closed, we suggest that you bring carry-on approved essential items and leisure-time items with you. View our list of open stores.
- Services - The Airport Travel Agency and Freshen Up shower facilities are open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., daily.
- Lounges - The Air France/KLM Lounge (International Terminal/A), American Airlines Admiral Club (Harvey Milk Terminal 1/B), American Express Centurion Lounge (Terminal 3), China Airlines' Lounge (International Terminal/A), Delta Sky Club Lounge (Terminal 2 near Gate C3), Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge (International Terminal/A), and the United Club (Terminal 3 Rotunda) are open.
- SFO Medical Clinic - located in the International Terminal, is open Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Grand Hyatt at SFO
- Information Desks are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- TSA Precheck lanes are available. Please visit the TSA website for schedule information.
What’s currently unavailable:
- Most airline lounges
- Amenities such as the Aviation Library and Museum, Video Arts Room, SkyTerrace, Spa, the USO and Yoga Rooms