- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our websites unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We use the aggregated information from all of our visitors to measure server performance, analyze user traffic patterns and improve the content of our site.
- We sometimes track the keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
- Some of our online services require you to register for an account. We ask you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service.
Information You Provide
- Information you volunteer by completing any optional online forms, including but not limited to our “Contact us” form, online contest forms, our “Interest in Volunteering” form, or email/newsletter subscription forms is used to help SFO enhance our services, and may be shared with City and County of San Francisco employees and contractors for that purpose.
- A “cookie” is a small text file which a webserver (for example the www.flysfo.com webserver) sends to your browser when you visit a website.
- We may use “session cookies” which expire at the end of the browser session. They capture your activities during the browser session.
- We may use “permanent cookies” which are saved in your browser. They collect identifying behavior such as web surfing and website preferences across multiple platforms. Cookies are stored until deleted by the user. No personal data is stored in the cookies used by SFO.
- Cookies pose no risk to your computer, as they are simply text files and not executable programs.
- You have the option to block or disable cookies. Using SFO’s websites without cookie functionality may not provide you with a customized experience. If you block cookies, no data will be placed on your browser and you will have to re-input your data on your next visit to SFO’s websites.
- You can find cookie information specific to the EU and UK at www.youronlinechoices.com.
- Tracking pixels function similarly to cookies.
- SFO uses tracking pixels to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and to better understand and improve the user’s experience on our websites and to personalize marketing messages.
- We do not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless we have your consent.
- The City and County of San Francisco uses link and search capabilities to navigate publicly available information from dozens of agencies that are not part of the City and County of San Francisco website and over whom the City exercises no control.
- The privacy policies and procedures described here do not necessarily apply to those sites. We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
- For more information about how Google uses data for analytics, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en\.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data.
- Anyone using this website expressly consents to such measures intended to prevent unauthorized attempts to upload, change information or otherwise cause damage to the site.
This is the official website of the City and County of San Francisco Airport Commission. The Airport Commission is an agency of the City and County of San Francisco. As such, it adopts and adheres to the City and County of San Francisco's official website policies and guidelines: